skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Brandt Blog

Just some stuff to let you know what we're up to.

Thursday, March 19, 2009


 Guinness...mmmmm
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Heather and Greg at 3:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


more pics

more pics

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (29)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  March (27)
      •   
      •  So we are back in Dublin now after living it up a...
      • We will try to get caught up once we hit Dublin
      • Well I wish we could have blogged more but Interne...
      •  Heather with Heather!I guess you could say they w...
      • Ireland is just ugly isn't it?This is the view off...
      •  Dead End
      • I'm James Brown! Heh!Take it to the D!I said take ...
      •  Beautiful!
      • We went to Aran islands.  We rented bikes for the ...
      • Ugggg! it's really hard to find a WiFi around here!
      •  We went to Dublin Castle today and saw many incre...
      •  Happy St Patty's Day!Here we are outside St Patri...
      •  Guinness...mmmmm
      •  Here's Greg with the 18 year old......whiskeyH
      • In case you didn't get the last post, here's a hin...
      •  Catherine,  this one is for you.  Guess who I met...
      • St Paddy's day was great!
      • St Paddy's Day!
      • This one is for Dad. mmm.
      • Mecca
      • My Namesake!
      • Inside Brazen Head
      • Alright, So yesterday and last night (day 2).........
      • First post from Ireland
      • Packing and Playing
      • Sorry it's been so long
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)

About Us

Heather and Greg
We're just having fun having fun.
View my complete profile
 

We Made it!

We Made it!
H&G with Greg and Sara